» Website Disclaimer
Please be aware that:
- Information on this website is not intended to be published or made available to any person in any country or jurisdiction where to do so would result in contravention of any applicable laws or regulations and, in particular, residents in the United States of America.
- If it is prohibited, by reason of your nationality, residence or otherwise, to make such information available to you in your jurisdiction, then such information is not directed at you.
- If you ask for such information you should be satisfied that to do so will not result in any such contravention and that you are not prohibited from doing so. Any application you make should confirm that you have read this warning and that by so applying you are confirming that you are not so prohibited
- Products and services described are not available or offered where (or under terms) prohibited by applicable law or regulatory requirements. Such availability or offering may not be available to all customers or in all cases or may be available only where specifically requested and agreed upon, or may be associated with certain specific fees and conditions, and may be materially different than as described.
Information on The National Wealth Service website may only be browsed by persons permitted by applicable law or regulatory requirements to receive such information.
The National Wealth Service has provided the information on this website for general information and we believe that it is accurate at the date on which it is posted. We do not provide investment advice and would recommend that if you are considering investing you seek advice from your financial adviser, tax adviser or their personal financial, legal and other adviser, as appropriate to your requirements.
To the extent permitted by applicable law or regulatory requirements we disclaim any liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions on this website and for any loss or damage resulting from its use, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. You agree to assume responsibility for deciding whether any legal or regulatory considerations should limit access to or use of information, services or products described in this website and your use of any of the information.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to external websites we feel might be of interest. We will let you know when you leave our website and will confirm that you do not have any responsibility for the information on such 3rd party sites.
Please note the following with regard to The Computer Misuse Act 1990 (The Act).
A person is guilty of an offence under this Act if he or she:
- Causes a computer to perform any function with intent to secure unauthorised access to any program or data held in any computer;
- Knows at the time when he/she causes the computer to perform the function that this is the case, even if the unauthorised action is not directed at a specific program or data, or a program or data of any particular kind; or a program or data in any particular computer.
- Attempts such unauthorised access irrespective of whether the motives for access were well-meaning or malicious.
- Causes unauthorised modification of computer material.
Access to any program or data held in a computer system is a wide definition and includes altering/erasing the program or data, copying it, moving it, using it and obtaining output from the computer in which it is held. Examples of such offences could include unauthorised use of another person’s username and password, persistently trying to determine a username and password, and trying to obtain a password or password file by deceit. The Act imposes financial and/or custodial penalties on persons found guilty of breaking the law.